Walking for Weight Loss app for iPhone and iPad
Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store!
- a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts;
- Apple Watch support.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS map of your walks;
- audio instructions to each training;
- detailed statistics;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best workout music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you walk faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, walking stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Pros and cons of Walking for Weight Loss app for iPhone and iPad
Walking for Weight Loss app good for
Used this app with the free 30 day trial for music downloads in the background. Absolutely loved it! Signed up for a year for a nominal fee and have kept going! I have gone from a snug size 6 to a comfy size 4 with very little diet change. Super easy to fit into my daily routine and I work 11-13 hour days!
I really like it compare to some of the other apps.
And I hope they can keep up the great work.
I been using this app for almost a month already I love it its easy to use.
Some bad moments
I deleted the app after receiving a "reminder" that said "your looks only depend on you". First, that sentence means nothing; second, Im not walking for my looks, Im walking for my health. Shallow, superficial statements like this are just irritating. My health depends on me. My looks arent part of the equation.
Love the idea of the app. Some of the reminders are worded rudely. Would like to actually get to try the app and all its features without being hounded every two seconds to try premium. Im not going to buy something without knowing I like it, but you dont get to use the app with all of the features first. I understand limited features for free version but I mean I dont gat any - cant listen to music, GPS doesnt track...
Its really not free. It doesnt tell you its a trail until you download and get it set up.
How do I delete this app and will I be charged if I hit the free trail run.
No mention of ads in the description; wonder if the Pro version also has ads, but there is no mention there either. Ads are so intrusive that this probably wont last more than one more try. Has potential, with links to both Fitbit and Runkeeper. Also can post to Facebook (if you are the type who wants to do that!)
Unless you follow each step to the second its pretty pointless. Endure long warmups for brief walks, and if your walk takes longer than the allocated minutes the extra is ignored. Dont dare walk more than once a day either, the app knows a lot about you but apparently not the date today. All this for free if you survived the barrage of ads...
contador de pasos,
walking for weight loss,
weight loss tracker,
fitness for weight loss,
and other. So, download free Walking for Weight Loss .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Walking for Weight Loss iOS app used & searched for